Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing your web content so that a search keyword chooses to display it as a result above for a particular keyword search. It is a slow and steady process that requires time and effort, but if you choose the right SEO techniques, then you can easily archive your goal.
Nowadays, google updating their SEO ranking scheme very regularly. After google’s June 2019 core search algorithm update, Google made a number of changes to the search ranking factor, and after this update, CCN’s traffic from Google Search dropped significantly. Not only CCN, but the same thing happened with some other websites.
Suggested Reading – A Complete Guideline to Google Search Console
That’s why we need to upgrade our Search Engine Optimization strategy according to Google’s latest Broad Core Algorithm updates. So let’s find it, how to improve SEO in 2020?
A pro-blogger follows many techniques to improve their site SEO, but I will share with you some premature SEO techniques that will help you increase your SEO ranking faster, and you can get less organic traffic to your site. So check out my latest SEO techniques below, you can easily improve your SEO by following them.
High Quality Content
Search engines are getting smarter day by day with the help of Google’s advanced technology. Now search bots can easily identify which content is original and which copy.
Our advice is always to publish high-quality content. Your content must be unique and informative so that your readers can enjoy reading. Try to make your article long, (at least 1000 words as much as possible) Google likes long and informative content. So by doing this, you can get priority from Google.
I have noticed that many people lose their confidence when they see no improvement in their keyword rankings. As it happens, many of them just choose keywords without proper research, and sometimes they forgot to check the level of KWS competition.
So, if you are a beginner or you have just started your new site, I recommend you to start targeting low to medium competition keywords as these types of keywords are easy to rank and later when your site will gain good authority. You can focus on high competition KWS.
One more suggestion for newbies don’t forget to include the keywords you want in your post title and then in the sub-headings section for full on-optimization.
Suggested Reading – How to Make a WordPress Website Step-by-Step Guide
Inbound And Outbound Links
Inbound and outbound links play an important role in SEO as they not only help improve your site SEO, but they also help increase your Site Domain Authority (DA) and URL Authority (UA).
The more high quality, relevant links you acquire, the greater your chances of archive the top position on Google search.
Initially, your site backlinks profile will be zero but don’t be sad because you can still rank your content, high in SERP without backlinks. Yes, you heard right! And this happened to many people. After discussing this topic with many bloggers, we finally came up with the idea that if your content, site structure, page loading time is good and you link one of your content to another related content, it is possible. So don’t forget to link to your related articles, it will help boost your on-page SEO, and you can get better results in Google search.
Optimize Website Loading Speed
Websites page loading time plays an important role in SEO. If your website loads faster than your competitors, it will be your plus point, and you qualify for a better SERP.
According to Google’s case study, if a page takes more than 3 seconds to load, 53% of mobile site visitors quit. This means that you also need to be careful about the mobile user experience, nowadays, more than 52% of global internet traffic comes from mobile devices. That’s why you need to increase your page load speed for both users, for example like desktop, laptop and as well as smartphone users. we are giving some tips to speed up WordPress and reduce page load time.
You might also like – How To Choose The Best WordPress Web Hosting
Tips To Speed Up WordPress Performance
- Use good hosting for your site. Cloud hosting providers always recommend such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) because here you will see amazing fast deadlines with zero downtime.
- optimize your site images, it can help reduce the size of your webpage file.
- you can use a content delivery network (CDN) like Cloudflare CDN. A CDN is a content distribution network, it is a group of geographically distributed and interconnected servers. When a visitor interacts with a visitor’s request, the CDN provides cached web content to site users based on geographic location.
Clean And Responsive Design
You see, many websites look amazing for their design. Not only is their approach modern, but they have also changed a lot with their UX and UI to give their user a better experience while browsing. That’s why I recommend you to use a modern, responsive, SEO friendly and premium template for your site.
You may be thinking why I suggest a free premium theme? Well, there are many reasons to do this. Check out the following reasons-
Benefits Of Premium Themes
- WordPress has a large number of premium theme collections, and they are comparatively better than any free themes.
- Having a premium template means that users can fully customize their design, including their fonts, colors and styles, giving them more control over the look and feel of their website.
- It’s not expensive at all, so everyone can afford it as a one-time investment.
- Premium WordPress Themes are coded to follow the latest and best practices of SEO standards. So with its help, rank your site higher to see the best visitors.
- Premium themes come with exceptional help and support. So you can ask them questions related to your theme at any time, and it helps to troubleshoot your item related to any kind of problem.
- In the case of a free theme, you are not allowed to remove the theme designer’s credentials, but with a premium theme, you can do whatever you want.
Suggested Reading – What is Google Analytics and How to use Google Analytics
Build Trust And Increase Domain Authority (DA)
Domain Authority is a metric that predicts how long your domain has been trusted in terms of backlinks and age. Domain Authority score ranges from 1 to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a more exceptional ability to rank in search engines.
So try to earn trust by linking to your specific related sites, it will help you increase the authority of your site.
A few years ago, Google announced that having an SSL certificate is the most accessible thing that site owners can do to increase their SEO ranking. This is Google’s official statement, where they explained the importance of SSL certificate and also stated that they regarded HTTPS as a ranking signal.
Therefore, having an SSL certificate can increase your SEO ranking and you must use it for your website.
now we give you some SEO TIPS, that’s are very useful to you and your websites.
Suggested Reading – What is SSL Certificate And How to Install?
Important SEO Tips 2020 :
- With the new Mobile-First index, Google’s Mobile Search Agent uses the Google Search Console’s Get and Render tool to test how your mobile pages look on your desktop page.
- Don’t use the Ajax-crawling scheme on your new website. Move to any sites that are currently using Ajax-crawling. Remember: Remove “meta fragment.”
- When your sitemaps are limited to 50,000 URLs per sitemap, you now have a shorter version of 50MB, compared to the previous 10MB.
- Content is king, backlinks are queen, and video can be both stunning. Google integrates video into a list of Google Maps. So, if you don’t have a video strategy, start developing soon.
- If you’re a brick-and-mortar store, use Google Adwords spacing and store visit reports to optimize which geographic regions and user locations are driving the most store purchases.
- When doing keyword research, include questions that are more relevant to voice search. Now that Google and voice search are available in 30 new languages, it’s available to more than 1 billion people worldwide. Voice search will continue to become more important with Google Answers and mobile-first indexing.
- In preparation for the mobile-first index, to increase mobile search traffic, to launch Google AMP or Progressive Web Apps (PWA). If you do not have a mobile site, Google will serve your AMP pages or PWAs in a mobile-first index, so you may want to schedule a list of your primary content and links on AMP pages or PWAs.
- Many SEO marketers feel that unlinked quotes give no value. However, Gary lllyes hinted in an interview that unlinked citations may have a future. Therefore, any mention is a good mention.
- Honest tags don’t save a crawl budget. Search engines must also crawl duplicates to determine if they are duplicates.
- Hold the user’s site speed for 2-3 seconds. You can use tools like webpage test to find out the speed of your site.
You might also like – Top 23 Reasons Why You Should Start a Blog
SEO is not a simple process. It is a never-ending, never evolving, multidimensional science that will take a longer time to take effect. So don’t lose your patience if you don’t get good results.
Always remember, no one succeeds in their first attempt. It’s about analyzing and implementing tricks that it doesn’t.
So, keep an eye on your competitor’s profile and study them. If you can find their positive and negative parts, it will be easier for you to master them quickly.